29.1.11

Drama Queen @ Paris






This week Drama Queen came back from a trip to Paris.....
Although it was a trip mainly for business reasons, getting away from the everyday routine is nice and visiting Paris is always "formidable"!!!!!!
It is for sure a magic lightfull city, where inspiration can be found in different ways and forms!!!
As this was not my fisrt time in Paris, and our schedule was tight, I was able to visit only two museums: Centre Pompidou, and Le musee des arts decoratifs!!! Centre Pompidou held an  exhibition tribute to women artists of the 20th century, and also a tribute to Mondrian and the De Stijl movement. Le musee des arts decoratifs held an exhibition about the fashion designers who were the milestones of the decades 90's and 00's.  Both were super!!!!!
   Later I will share with you some photos of the exhibitions we saw....
Bisous & au revoir ( with more photos ...)




2 comments:

  1. great exhibitions at the museums I wish I was there!I hope everything went as planned cos you deserve it with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like you had a great time!!!! can't wait to see the fotos !!!

    ReplyDelete