31.1.11

Paris je t' aime!!!!!!



Viviene Westwood


 
Chanel

As this is the last post about Paris, I would like to share with you some images that were really inspiring for me and my friends!!!!!!
First of all as I told you before , we were lucky to see an exhibition about the most important fashion designers from the 90's and the 00's.

Galliano

Unfortunately, there are not enough words to describe some of the exhibits we saw there.....for me one of the most beautiful creations was a dress-sculpture from Issey Miyake: on a video you could see from the catwalk that as the model was walking the dress changed its shape.... Of course it's always great pleasure to be able to see the work of the "maitres de la mode" like Galliano, Westwood,  Yamamoto, Gaultier, Lacroix, Alaia, Ford and others....
http://www.lesartsdecoratifs.fr/francais/mode-et-textile/accueil-65/une-66/francais/mode-et-textile/expositions-70/actuellement-447/les-annees-1990-2000-histoire/

After this museum, we went straight to Colette, one of the hippest shops in Paris!!!! you can't imagine how many were pushing each other  in front of the shop's windows in order to take a photo... and of course my turn came: as you can see......really these windows were something else...

as for the shop.... let's say  I was totally focused on the windows....as everything else in the shop would cost a fortune....
Last but not least I have to tell you that although I was on a diet, I wasn't able to eat everything I wished to....but I made some exceptions, and I tried some of the famous french gourmet flavours.... the famous french onion soup was delicious, and of course every food that had on its recipe, foie gras, or goat cheese.... we enjoyed plates with duck and many different kind of french pastries, along with the famous macarons!!!!!
...wow, now I feel hungry.......so I am going to eat something (ok something not gourmet, but dieting)
kisses and wishes
mdq

No comments:

Post a Comment