19.3.11

litltle silly things...

well today is saturday and I am trying hard to be on work mode.....but it's hard...the weather here in Athens is super sunny, and I feel miserable that I have to stay here to make some Easter candles instead of going out....
so I am sitting in front of my laptop and trying to relax before I start to work...

so I am going to  my twitter page to see what has happened to the people I follow...not very much but I just realised that he next Glee episode is on April........:(
Also if you any of you have a twitter account, don't forget to follow me & then I follow you back so we can learn each other's news on a daily basis!!!
My twitter name is marinadqueen
then a quick view at  my facebook news feed is also intersting....
and then... I found this very funny site that lets you type upside down texts....
and this led me to this other site that tell you how to turn your computer screen upside down (and I can't wait till to mess with my friend George's screen....) go there and you ll see how (and I tried & it works)
 
so now it's time for some work to be done....as you can see in this photo...this is how this weekend is going to be....wrapping ribbons around candles (but when I ll be done I ll share with you some beautiful photos)
I hope your Saturday to be much mote intersting than mine
Kisses
&
Wishes
mdq

1 comment:

  1. hahah many hours on computer do that my drama...:):) i l know:)


    Photos for sale - http://irinimichopoulou.blogspot.com/
    Hand crafted things - http://irinimichopouloucrafts.blogspot.com/
    Portraits,wedding,pregnancy - http://irinimichopoulouportraits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete