7.2.11

weekend review.....

Good morning!!!!!
Another manic Monday has come......and after a long tiring weekend.....

Zouzou the cat & Pretty the dog: my company
As I have to send most of my wholesale orders till the end of this week, I did nothing else this week end than working from dawn till dusk...... with the company of  Zouzou my cat, Pretty my dog and several American TV shows I managed to make hundreds of origami....
now I have to transform the origami into beautiful jewelry (it's not easy believe me) !!!!
the origami I made during this weekend




It's not easy when outside is sunny and warm (that's the weather at the moment here in Athens) to be inside working......most of my friends were out shopping, or having coffee, or even better watching a movie in a cinema theatre.....
I was inside, cutting, folding and painting, while hearing (rather than watching as I was working) the new episodes from "Grey's Anatomy", "Gossip Girl","Community" and checking some new TV shows like "Fairly legal", "Off the map", and "Harry's law". These three new TV shows worth to watch believe me....
Harry's Law is a new TV series from David E. Kelly (Boston Legal, Ally Mc Beal) with the fabulous Kathy Bates and is about a group of lawyers that decide to have a fresh new start by changing their shinny careers into meaningful ones.
Off the map is created by a former Grey's Anatomy writer and produced by Shonda Rhimes the mind behind the "Grey' s Anatomy" series. It's about a medical clinic in a remote Latin America place. I think that is worth mentioning that Mamie Gummer is one of the main actors of this show, and although her name is not familiar, her mother is considered one f the best actresses of all times (and one that I worship), as she is Meryl Streep!!!!!!
Last but not least the Fairly Legal show is also a show about law but it is really funny and interesting.
So this was my company for this weekend....:(
Even if I really enjoyed "hearing" these shows I would prefer to be outside with friends.....but there is always the next weekend (I hope that I will be done with the orders...)
see what Kathy Bates speaking about her role in "Harry's Law"
also don't forget to check "Off the Map"and "Fairly Legal"

One more word before I go back to my work....I really can't wait to watch (actually watch and not hear) the fantastic unbelievable show Glee with the Superbowl episode.........have any of you watched it???if yes send me comments how was it....( I LOVE this show)
gleeful kisses and wishes
mdq

1 comment: