8.2.11

love is.... in the movies

So as St Valentine’s Day is near, I thought to share with you some of my favorite quotes about love in movies!!!!
 
Julian: I think I am going to kiss you
Stephanie: When will you know for sure??
Walter Matthau & Ingrid Bergman in Cactus Flower


Above all things I believe in love!
Love is like oxygen.
Love is a many-splendored thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong.
All you need is love!
Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge
                              


There are only four questions of value in life:
What is sacred?
Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for? and
What is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same: only love
                             Johnny Depp as Don Juan De Marco



But love doesn’t make things nice.
It ruins everything.
It breaks your heart.
It makes things a mess.
We aren’t here to make things perfect.
The snowflake is perfect,
the stars are perfect, not us.
We are here to ruin ourselves and
to break our hearts and
love the wrong people and die.
                             Nicolas Cage in Moonstruck


        
  Do you know what makes love so frightening?
You don’t own it.
It owns   you .
   Gary Oldman in
Romeo Is Bleeding
                          

She'll only break your heart, it's a fact.
And even though I warn you, 
even though I guarantee you that
 the girl will only hurt you terribly, 
  you'll still pursue her!Ain't love grand?
Anne Bancroft in 



True love lasts a lifetime.
                 Emma Thompson in



Don't forget.
I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...
asking him to love her.                           
Julia Roberts in Notting Hill










Without a heart I can never really know
 what it would be like to love someone,
or ever really understand trashy novels
 Britain Durham as Tin Man in Wizard of Oz


So it's not gonna be easy.
It's going to be really hard;
we're gonna have to work at this every day,
but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, forever, everyday.
You and me... every day.
                            Ryan Gosling in The Notebook




Love is like the wind...
You can't see it, but you can feel it
Mandy Moore in A Walk To Remember






Me? I’m scared of everything.
I’m scared of what I saw,
I’m scared of what I did,
 of who I am,
and most of all
I’m scared of walking out of this room
and never feeling the rest of my whole life
the way I feel when I’m with you
Jennifer Grey in Dirty Dancing

And last but not least and personally speaking one of my favorites lines again from Dirty Dancing

"Nobody puts Baby on the corner"



I hope you enjoyed them
maybe in a next post I ll tell you which are my favorite romantic movies.......
but till then......
kisses & wishes
mdq

3 comments:

  1. telio!!!! soooo romantic marinou! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you girls!!!!
    maybe the next one will be about love songs....
    what do you think?

    ReplyDelete