20.2.11

How much of "nothing" is enough???

Well.... this weekend the weather forecast was heavy rains, so I decided to stay home and do absolutely "nothing"....
that means, that I decided that I would not work at all, I wouldn't even pass the door of my workshop, that I would not go for the usual weekly shopping, that I would not make any plans to go out on Saturday night or that I would miss the usual Sunday  lunch with my brother's family....
The plan was to do "nothing".................
but "nothing" has a different meaning for each one of us....
so my "nothing" includes:
not one, not two but four long walks with my dog
at least one hour each day of hugging and cuddling with my cat
watching some episodes of my favorite TV series, like:

 
reading a blog that my friend Maslinda suggested, which tells you how to "Blog Like A Pro With 100 Tips" ( very intersting I suggest that you read it too)
speaking, planning and gossiping, for at least one hour on the phone with one of my best friends di Depux,
Christy
chatting several times during the 2 days through facebook, phone, or sms with my niece Christy who lives in Patra,
creating a playlist for my i-pod, and listening to it while washing the dishes and cleaning the food cabinet,

voting for my favorite movies for the Oscars at the "New York Times"  site (Do Not forget to vote for "Dogtooth" in the foreign movie category and soon I ll explain why)
making microwave pop-corn and eating them while watching the movie "True Grit"
and last but not least writing this post!!!!!!
Sunday is still on for the next 11 hours here in Athens, which means that  I 'll still have the luxury to do my kind of nothing
what is your kind of nothing????
kisses & wishes
mdq





1 comment:

  1. wow! i'm in the blog :)) my kind of nothing includes the same wonderful things!!!

    ReplyDelete